Saturday, March 3, 2012

C4t

America's Biggest Story Time with Tim Tebow!


This blog post was about America's biggest story time and how to integrate it and reading into your own classrooms. Reading is important and it can be really fun if you know how to make it that way in your classroom. Disscussed in this blog were ways to integrate reading into your classrooms in a much more fun and interesting way to allow the students to see reading as more fun and enjoyable. If students find reading to be more enjoyable, they may be more willing to read themselves on their own time. This blog post also discusses ideas and sctivities such as throwing a reading party in your own classroom and setting up a fun and comfortable reading environment. I really enjoyed reading this post and will incorporate these cute ideas into my own classroom in the future.

My Comment: Hi my name is Katelyn Gill and I am from edm 310 at The University of South Alabama! I will be reading and summarizing your posts as posts in my own blog as an assignment. I have left a link to my personal blog. Here is a link to the edm 310 class blog: http://edm310.blogspot.com/. I love your idea of a reading party in the classroom and making it cute and cozy with food. I think it a great and creative way to get children more interested. I also completely agree with you and believe everyone should have a pinterest! It has so many creative ideas and I am an addict! Thank you for your post!

Link: blog

No comments:

Post a Comment