Sunday, April 22, 2012

C4K

This C4K was really cool because we got to comment on and read posts from around the world.

The little wooden cat by Betty

On every morning when you walk to school, the little wooden cat watchs you. He is black from head to toe . He sit’s on the baby hex’s draw. Every minute of the day he sit’s reading the daily news. One day baby hex took the little wooden cat to the shop hex looked at the sweets , the little wooden cat looked at the vegables. Then hex dropped the little black cat suddenly a little girl called lily picked up the little black cat up and took him home and after a year he had a new friend.

My Comment: Hi Betty,

I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I absolutely loved reading your blog post. I am assuming that you enjoy writing. I too love to write. When I was younger I used to write stories, songs, and poems all the time. Now that I am twenty one I just stick to writing poetry because I feel that is what I am best at. Keep doing what you enjoy and keep up the good work dear!

-Katelyn Gill

I also got to comment on a little girl named Laura's post where she talked all about her family. She talked about what her parents do as far as jobs go and also about her siblings and their ages. I told her that our parents had similar jobs because my mother also worked in the medical field and my dad worked on helicopters like her dad works on computers.
childrenpic
My last C4K was on a little girl named Rosalinda's video called a mihi. On Rosalinda's mihi she shared information about her family and told how she was the youngest in her family with an older brother. My Comment: Hi Rosalina!

My name is Katelyn and I am a student in Edm 310 at the University of South Alabama. I really like your mihi!I really like your headband you are wearing as well! I too have a brother, but he is younger than I am. I am the oldest. I hope to hear more stories from you later! Keep up the great work sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment